The oldest vestiges date back to the 14th century. A dungeon and two watchtowers. Originally built by the Courcy family, the castle was destroyed in the middle of the 16th century by the Pirou, who built the current castle. The front buildings seen on entering the castle were built in 1641 by the Jallot de Beaumont family. A postern defends the entrance to the castle, which is surrounded by a moat filled with water.
Château de Gonneville
Lieu GONNEVILLE-LE THEIL
Castels
Practical information
Type of equipment
Access and location
Adress
3 route de l'Eglise
GONNEVILLE
50330 GONNEVILLE-LE THEIL
Contact
Château de Gonneville
Show phone number
02 33 71 56 60
06 81 43 62 26
Website