Cimetière Militaire Allemand

German Military Cemetery

Historic sites and monuments

In 1957, the exhumation service of the Volksbund transferred soldier’s remains to the German Military Cemetery in Marigny. The cemetery comprises fives tombs in a line, surrounded by raised banks. Each ceramic plate carries the names, grades and dates of birth and death of two soldiers. Crosses stand in groups throughout the cemetery and account for the 11 169 German deaths of the Second World War. The cemetery was inaugurated on 20th September 1961.

Spoken languages :

  • German
  • English
  • Italian

1 rue du Cimetière Allemand

LA CHAPELLE-EN-JUGER

50570 THEREVAL

Show phone number

Show mail

Website

Opening period :

From 01/01/2022 till 31/12/2022

Rates

Prices 2022/2023

Rate Price - Price + More information
Free for all

Equipments & Services

Equipments

  • Parking for families

Pets accepted : no

Nearby