Abbey of Sainte-Trinité

Religious buildings

History

The Romanesque abbey, a listed building, was founded in the 11th century by the Barons of La Haye-du-Puits. It was one of the first buildings to be entirely vaulted over intersecting ribs. Following its destruction in 1944, identical reconstruction was conducted by Yves-Marie Froidevaux, chief architect at the listed monuments department.

Visit duration : 90 min

Spoken languages :

  • English

Avenue Paul Jeanson

50430 LESSAY

Show phone number

Show mail

Website

Rates

Payment method

  • Postal or bank cheques
  • Cash

Prices 2022/2023

Rate Price - Price + More information
Gratuities

Equipments & Services

Equipments

  • Toilets

Pets accepted : no

Nearby