Temples protestants

Religious buildings

The Protestant history in the heart of the countryside Several local noblemen adopted the reformed religion in the middle of the XVII century. The Protestant history of the local area started around 1553. The first temple was constructed in 1610 at the Chêne Guérin and a cemetery was created nearby in 1612. The temple was destroyed and stopped by King Louis XIV in 1679 and served as a quarry for the bell housing of the parish church in 1746. The hospitals of Torigni-sur-Vire and Villedieu-les-Poêles were as a result of this revenue. A second temple was constructed on the rectangular site of Neufbourg in 1817. Constructed with stone mullions and covered by a slate roof and lit by six large windows. A third temple started to be erected in 1847. This remained unachieved following the death of the Pasteur Sabatier, and the elevated costs. These two temples were restored in 2006 and 2010.

Visit duration : 30 min

LE CHEFRESNE

50410 PERCY-EN-NORMANDIE

Show phone number

Send mail

Website

Rates

Payment method

  • Postal or bank cheques
  • Cash

Prices 2017/2018

Rate Price - Price + More information
Gratuities

Equipments & Services

Equipments

  • Parking for families

Nearby